Once this virus is executed it will immediately disable all the USB ports on the computer. As a result the you’ll will not be able to use your pen drive or any other USB peripheral on the computer. The source code for this virus is available for download. You can test this virus on your own computer without any worries since I have also given a program to re-enable all the USB ports.
1. Download the USB_Block.rar file on to your computer.
2. It contains the following 4 files.
- block_usb.c (source code)
- unblock_usb.c (source code)
3. Upon compilation of block_usb.c you get block_usb.exe which is a simple virus that will block (disable) all the USB ports on the computer upon execution (double click).
4. To test this virus, just run the block_usb.exe file and insert a USB pen drive (thumb drive). Now you can see that your pen drive will never get detected. To re-enable the USB ports just run the unblock_usb.exe (you need to compile unblock_usb.c) file. Now insert the pen drive and it should get detected.
5. You can also change the icon of this file to make it look like a legitimate program.
I hope you like this post. Please pass your comments.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR