Remote Desktop Spy is a vey powerful computer surveillance program which you can use at home, office or school to monitor and record every detail of your PC or another networked one. It contains several integrated tools which work together at the same time to record all programs used, keystrokes typed, web sites visited, and a screenshot logger which can take hundreds of snapshots every hour.
The surveillance logs can be viewed in real-time from a remote computer, so you can monitor your kids or employees remotely from the comfort of your own workstation. You can even watch or control the users desktop, transfer files, start and stop programs, launch web sites and documents, log off, restart or shutdown the computer remotely. Beyond surveillance, Remote Desktop Spy allows you to block access to any program, document or web site based on the current user. You can simply deny access altogether, impose a time restriction, or require a password to access anything the secured list. It incorporates a high level of security and data privacy measures. Access to the program and logs is restricted by an administrator password, network traffic is encrypted to prevent eavesdropping, and logs are compressed and encrypted before storage. The program runs as a Windows service, which makes it impossible to for users without administrator privileges to disarm or uninstall.
Here are some key features of "Remote Desktop Spy":
- Logs the name, time and duration of every program used.
- Records a keystroke log of what the user typed into each program.
- Saves regular screenshot images of the users desktop.
- Records the title and URL of every web page visited.
- Keeps a log of all folders and files created, renamed, moved or deleted.
- View the logs in real-time from another PC.
- Open and close programs, web sites or documents remotely.
- Watch a live image of the users desktop without them knowing.
- Take control of the keyboard and mouse remotely.
- Download and manage files remotely.
- Log off, restart or shutdown the PC remotely.
- Operates in total stealth - no visible windows, icons or processes.
- Runs as a Windows service - impossible for users to disarm.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR