If you want to uninstall an application that has no uninstall program and it is not listed in the Add/Remove option of Control Panel (or that uninstall doesn't work), then just follow the steps below to get rid of this problem
First delete the directory/files of that application.
1. Make a backup of the registry
2. Shutdown the application, if it is running (If WinNT+ check also for services)
3. Search the registry for any references to the directory where the application resides, and remove them
4. Search the registry for any references to the name of the application, and remove them
5. Start Regedit (START>Run>type regedit) and navigate to :
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER \Software \]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \Software \]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \Software \Microsoft \Windows \CurrentVersion \SharedDLLs]
6. Rename the directory in which the application was installed in the first place
7. Reboot and if everything goes well, then delete the renamed directory
Use Explorer to to remove the entries from the Start Menu in either
C:\Documents and Folders\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\
C:\Documents and Folders\(your username)\Start Menu\Programs\
8. If there is an entry in the Add/Remove list, start regedit go to:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall Locate the entry and delete it.
9. If the app has a service, then edit:
and scroll down till you locate it. Then delete it.
10. If this app starts automatically and there is no entry in the StartUp folder(s), then use Regedt32 to edit:
This program allows you to clean up the Add/Remove programs list in the control panel. It should only be used to remove entries that are broken and cannot be removed by running the uninstall program. It’s a Freeware program. Its also very less in size only 940KB. Minimum System Requirement is to use this program is Windows NT/2000/XP/2003 Server/Vista .
You Can Download it from the link below.