If you are trying to create a bootable USB device so as to install Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 8 on your computer instantly via the USB drive, then this post is for you.
We have already shared with you the Direct download Links of Windows 8 and have also written an article on Install Windows 8 with Windows XP, Windows 7 and Windows Vista .
Now today I am going to post how you can make Bootable Usb drive to install Windows8 .
There are many tools available out there which lets you create bootable USB drives of any operating system. But I am going to tell you about Windows 7 USB/DVD Download Tool which allows us to create bootable USB drives as well as DVDs for Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 8 & Windows Server 2008.
Now follow the Steps below:
- First of all, download Windows 7 USB/DVD Download Tool from this link – [Download Now] . Download and Intsall It.
2. Once you have installed it on your computer, launch it, you will see an option to browse the ISO image of the respective desired Windows which you want extract into your USB drive and make it bootable so as to install the OS instantly on computer. Just browse for the respective ISO image and click on the “Next” button. If you have not yet downloaded the respective ISO image of Windows 8 Consumer Preview, then you can grab it right now for free via these download links – [Windows 8 Direct Download Links].
3. Once you have successfully browsed the respective ISO image and proceeded to the next it, you will be prompted to select the media type into which you want to copy the installation files of Windows 8 or any other version of Windows. Since we are going to create a bootable USB drive of Windows 8, so just click on the “USB Device” button from the bottom right corner of application window so as to proceed to the next step.
4. Now you will need to select the USB drive into which you want to mount the ISO image but you will not be prompted to do so if you are not having two or more USB drives attached into your machine. Right after that, you will see a button namely “Begin Copying“, just click on it and the ISO mounting/copying process will start over instantly. Remember that if you have any important data in your USB device, then don’t forget to backup it since the ISO copying process will initially blank up/format your USB drive and then start copying the setup files of the OS.
5. Once the copying process is over, you can remove your USB drive and you can also test whether it has turned into bootable or not by plugging it into your computer again while starting/restarting your computer and selecting the BIOS booting medium to the respective USB drive. If your installation process gets started, then that means you have successfully made a bootable USB drive of the desired OS and you can use it anytime you want so as to install the respective OS present in the USB drive by selecting the USB device as your default booting medium.
Hv gr8 day!