Recently one of my friend post a status message on his facebook profile saying, some peoples in his facebook friendlist misuses the Facebook Photo tagging feature and tagged vulgur photos. Facebook is very addictive social networks with lots of spammy applications and user’s. We usually avoid spam’s but things get worse when someone misuse the Facebook Photo tagging feature for you. So to help, prevent you from this problem we are making this article.
Somedays ago Facebook introduced a new feature to control and review the posts on Timeline. Timeline Review controls whether you have to manually approve posts you're tagged in before they go on your timeline. When you have a post to review, the Needs Review tab will appear on your timeline. This feature is Disabled by default and you have to Enable it. By Enabling this feature you will get an option to approve/disapprove posts you're tagged in before they go on your timeline.
You can Enable This Option by few simple steps:
- Go to your Facebook Privacy Settings
2. You also simple go to “Privacy Settings > Timeline and Tagging > Review posts friends tag you in before they appear on your Timeline” and Set “On” This option.
Below mentioned screen shots will help you in enabling this feature:
3. Click on Edit settings of Timeline and Tagging Option.
4. You will see an option “Review posts friends tag you in before they appear on your Timeline”, Now click on “Off” and set it to “On” to enable this feature for you.
5. And Now Finally Enable this Feature.
After saving the changes if someone tag you on facebook then you will get Options to either Approve or Disapprove the posts. These posts will not visible on your Timeline until you manually approve them.
I hope this post will help you…
Stay Safe……..Hv gr8 day!