John the Ripper is a fast password cracker, currently available for many flavors of Unix, Windows, DOS, BeOS, and OpenVMS. Its primary purpose is to detect weak Unix passwords. It supports several crypt(3) password hash types commonly found on Unix systems, as well as Windows LM hashes. On top of this, many other hash types are added with contributed patches, and some are added in John the Ripper Pro.
Changes in New Version :
· CUDA and OpenCL support has been added.
· Support for Mac OS X keychains, KeePass 1.x, Password Safe
· ODF and Office 2007/2010 files,
· Firefox/Thunderbird master passwords,
· RAR -p, WPA-PSK, VNC and SIP C/Rs, HMAC-SHA-*,
· RACF, builtin SHA-crypt,
· DragonFly BSD SHA-2, Django,
· Drupal 7, WoltLab BB3,
· new EPiServer, GOST, and LinkedIn raw SHA-1 has been added, with OpenMP, CUDA, and/or OpenCL for many of these. Optimizations have been made and OpenMP/CUDA/OpenCL added for many of the previously-supported (non-)hashes. AMD XOP is now used for MD4/MD5/SHA-1. Many main program features and tiny new programs have been added .
To Download Visit Official site: openwall